søndag 19. juni 2011

Still here..

So, some update since last time.

I got my computer fixed, thanks to Bird. I have no idea what he did, but it was obviosly something right. Allthough that is no longer a problem, the internet here at the temple can be a little on and off and so it's hard to actually plan to update the blog.

And in other news.. I guess it was about a week ago I got a nice little bite on my lower arm from a little girl called Sang Rowie. She didn't really want to go to breakfast, and she told me by nibbling me. No biggie though, it's almost gone allready.

The past week we've also been taking our group of about 10 tigers out to play several times in the hour before lunch. They get to run around freely, play with each other, with us and with whatever else they can find in the enclosures. They are LOVING it! Most days the babies from last year; Lucky III, Happy, Money and Vayo also get to go out and play, sometimes with some of the older tigers, like Saifa, Nit Noy or Lucky II. A lot of fun seeing them all run around like crazy!

Other than that it's been pretty quiet here. I'm having some trouble sleeping at the moment, because I keep getting too cold at night. Tonight I'm planning on bringing an extra blanket, cause I'm way to lazy to get up and out from my mosquitonet to turn the fan off.

Tomorrow we're going out for dinner, which I'm really looking forward to. Most days dinner is a couple of pieces of toast with peanut butter or nutella, and some real food is going to be just perfect!

I was going to put some pictures in this blog, but because of the slightly moody internet connection that will have to wait for next time.

Ingen kommentarer: